This is a competition between finalists.
This is the final round of 2017 Best of Tucson® voting. The first round (in which voters were able to nominate anyone for any category) ended in mid May. We tallied your votes and came up with this list of contenders. Good luck, everyone!
Fill out your ballot and tell your friends to fill out theirs. We're celebrating Tucson's best and brightest—those institutions and people who have left their mark on the city and the people inside it. This final round of balloting ends July 31.Rules:
1. One ballot per person, please. We're watching IP addresses, so be honest!
2. Ballots without a full name and an email address or a phone number will be thrown out and NOT counted. We check these things. Really! These email addresses and phone numbers will be used ONLY for ballot-verification purposes. Ballots using fake email addresses or phone numbers will be deleted.
3. You must vote in at least 30 different categories for us to count the ballot. Don't have an opinion on at least 30 categories? Maybe skip voting this time and make a resolution to experience more of Tucson before we vote again next year.
4. If you have no opinion in a category, please LEAVE IT BLANK.
5. Ballot-box stuffing is a no-no. You can do simple campaigning—i.e., put up a sign encouraging readers to vote for you, or you can link from your website to ours—but anything beyond that is forbidden. Any businesses, groups or individuals suspected of stuffing may be disqualified at the discretion of the editor. If you have questions or a tip regarding suspected ballot-box-stuffing, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Having trouble logging in?
Your name is your password. You have to type your name the exact same way each year when you want to vote in Best of Tucson. If the ballot won't let you in because your "email address is already associated with an account on this site," it's likely because you've voted in Best of Tucson previously. If you can't figure out how to type your name to get into the ballot email Chelo Grubb, our web editor: email@example.com.
This survey consists of 197 questions. You must answer at least 30 questions in order for your answers to be counted.